By the end of March, we will be a quarter of the way through 2017, will you have achieved a quarter of your 2017 annual goals by then? If you are right on track then that is amazing, but if you are not and you want to be, then this “Make it Happen” March Challenge could be exactly what you need.
A person of average intelligence who has the ability to set clear goals, and has the discipline to maintain a goal achieving mindset is 90% more likely to succeed than a genius without a plan.
What most people don’t realize is that creating an effective, logical plan is absolutely crucial to achieve goals for success.
A dream written down with a date becomes a goal.
A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan.
A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
Here is how the Make It Happen March challenge will work:
1. Confirm you will be taking part in the challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sign me up”.
2. You will receive an invoice for £31, once this is paid, you will receive your welcome email.
3. The starting point will be for you to complete a goal setting task sheet where you will set your goals for the month, including target dates and an action plan. Check out this blog post on effective goal setting
4. You will receive an email, asking you to join the Facebook group which is an accountability group where you will share your goals with the other fabulous ladies who are also taking part in the challenge. This group will be interactive with lots of support, encouragement and motivation.
5. You will receive a daily email throughout the challenge with activities to complete, tips, motivation and inspirational stories.
6. Each week, you will complete and submit a goal tracking document which includes what you have achieved in the previous week and the plan for the following week.
7. By the end of the 31 days the plan is for you to achieve your goals and celebrate your success.
The Make It Happen March challenge is designed to show you that by following a goal setting strategy and by staying accountable, you can achieve your goals. Even more importantly, you can apply this formula to any goal you want to achieve in your life, at any time.
Want to learn more?
Take a listen to Caroline on the Tough Girl Podcast Daily as she shares more info about herself and this challenge!
What Should You Do Next?
If you are keen to take part in this challenge then send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Sign Me Up”.